Jeff Davis Bancshares Shareholders
Jeff Davis Bancshares has appointed Registrar and Transfer Company as our new transfer, registrar and dividend agent. Registered shareholders seeking any changes may contact them at the following:
Registrar and Transfer Company
10 Commerce Drive
Cranford, NJ 07016-3572
For further information regarding the transfer agent change, you may contact Jeff Davis Bancshares at 337-824-1422. We are pleased to partner with Registrar and Transfer Company, and together we are committed to the satisfaction of our shareholders.
JD Bank and Guaranty Bank Merger Information
On October 12, 2012, Jeff Davis Bank entered into a definitive agreement to purchase Guaranty Bank, headquartered in Mamou, La. The merger application was then filed with the FDIC and the acquisition was made final on December 31, 2012.
Our Corporate Financials
As a courtesy to our board, officers, employees and customers, we have provided our annual report online. This document covers all aspects of our organization's growth over the past year.
Our Board of Directors
Without the sure and steady guidance of our board members and officers, JD Bank would not be the strong financial institution that it is today. We would like to extend our thanks to these fine individuals.
- Dr. G. Vincent Bailey, appointed to BOD 1991; OB/GYN Physician and owner of G.V. Bailey APMC (Medical Corp.)
- Clarence Berken, appointed to BOD 2000; self-employed farmer
- Boyd R. Boudreaux, appointed to BOD 2010 and President of JD Bank on 5-19-2010. Appointed CEO 5-18-2011.
- Dr. Daryl Burckel, appointed to BOD 2009; professor of accounting at McNeese State University
- Andrew Cormier, appointed to BOD 1991; owner of Moore's Pump & Services and Oilfield Equipment Sales
- Ray Crochet, appointed to BOD 2009; owner/President of Calcasieu Rentals and SWD, Inc.
- Dan L. Donald, Jr., appointed to BOD 1979, Chairman of JD Bank 2010 and Bancshares 2011
- David B. Donald, appointed to BOD 1988, Vice Chairman of JD Bank and Bancshares in 2011; manager/owner of Donald Farms and president of Niblett Irrigation, Inc.
- Ray Hines, appointed to BOD 1996; retired and President of Scoboco, Inc. and Service Offshore, Inc.
- Dr. Thomas E. Leger, appointed to BOD 2009; General Dentistry practice
- Sara A. Roberts, appointed to BOD 2000 and named Secretary to Bancshares and Bank 2011; managing partner of Sara A. Roberts, CPA, APAC
- Victor T. Stelly, appointed to BOD 1999; retired State Farm Insurance Agent and LA State Representative
- Terry J. Terrebonne, appointed to BOD 1986; retired Administrator and CEO of Jennings American Legion Hospital