Free Checking That Pays You The 3.25% APY* You Deserve (In Cash)
Kasasa Cash is a free checking account that puts 3.25% APY* on balances up to $10,000 and 0.25% APY* on balances over $10,000 right in your pocket. After all, it's your cash so you should benefit the most from it. Just you getting the most for your money, every month.
Kasasa Cash. Do you Kasasa?
Kasasa Cash is perfect for you if you want:
- 3.25% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.25% APY* on balances over $10,000
- 3.25% APY - 0.52% APY on all balances, depending on balance in account*
- 0.10% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Free checking that gives you extra cash each month
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds ($5 maximum refund per transaction)
- Free online banking (does not include bill pay)
To get 3.25% APY* do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have 10 debit card transactions post and settle
- Have one direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Access Online Banking (online banking enrollment performed at account opening)
If you miss a month, don't worry!
You will still enjoy free checking and there's no penalty for not qualifying in a given cycle. Plus you get a base 0.10% APY* and you get right back to earning high interest and enjoying ATM refunds the next cycle you qualify.
View our Monthly Qualification Calendar.
*Minimum to open account is $100. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) accurate as of 8/30/2015. Rate tiers are as follows: 3.25% APY applies to balances of $0.01 - $10,000 and 0.25% APY applies to balances over $10,000 if qualifications are met during the monthly qualification cycle. 0.10% APY applies to all balances if monthly qualifications are not met. All balances will earn 3.25% APY – 0.52% APY if monthly qualifications are met. Rates may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Qualifying transactions must post and settle during the monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more business days from the transaction date to post to an account from the date the transaction is made. Intra-bank transfers do not count as qualifying ACH transactions. ATM-processed transactions do not count as debit card transactions. Unlimited domestic ATM fee refunds per monthly qualification cycle only if qualifications are met within the monthly qualification cycle. Maximum ATM fee refund per transaction is $5.00. Overdraft and returned item fees may apply. One account per social security number.